Even though it gets used rarely in Florida, there are still times when you want to run your furnace on chilly days and nights. A furnace is an essential piece of equipment for your home. It provides heat and air conditioning and helps cool off your home in the summer. However, furnaces need to be maintained to run efficiently and effectively.
We’ve put together a list of tips that will help you keep your furnace working great all year long:
- Before you get started, make sure to turn off the power and gas supply.
- If your furnace needs a new filter, replace it with a high-efficiency model for better airflow and energy efficiency.
- Use dehumidifiers to remove moisture from the air in humid climates.
- Check that all of your doors are closed. Drafts can cause cold spots and increase utility bills by 10%.
- Consider installing an attic fan if you live in a hot climate (Florida!)
- Replace old furnaces with newer models when they break down or become obsolete. At Air Rescue, we offer a VIP Plan to ensure worry-free maintenance. Your regularly scheduled maintenance service will protect your manufacturer’s warranty and help you prolong the life of your unit. Enjoy additional savings and priority service. Benefits of our VIP Plan include:
- 2 Yearly Maintenance Tune-ups
- Priority Emergency Services 24/7- 365
- 20% Discount on repairs and service
- 1 Free Pan Treatment with each maintenance
- Free Diagnostic Analysis ($79 value)
- Free Drain Line Cleaning
It’s important to have your HVAC system checked regularly so you can avoid significant problems later. If you are experiencing any of these symptoms, it may be time for an inspection or maintenance visit with the experts at Air Rescue. The VIP Plan from Air Rescue is designed with these needs in mind. Whether you have one unit or many units at your residence, this plan will ensure that all equipment is well-maintained by our expert technicians who know how to get the job done right.